22 May 2009

chariot

I am selling my old Chariot. It is a double Cabriolet. Includes all three attachments - the bike, jogger, and walking (swivel) wheels. I also have the infant sling for it, the mesh cover, and the rain cover. It is older but in good condition. So I am asking $400 for it. (a new one with all three attachments would be at least $800 or more)
Anyone interested? Or do you know anyone who would be interested?

email me at bwrdavis@telus.net

I am also selling my single Schwinn jogging stroller. It has the rain cover that goes with it. The adjustable handle doesn't adjust anymore - it has to either be all the way up or all the way down. But still good to walk or jog with.
Asking $50 OBO.

Sorry, not a very interesting post! But I thought I would try to sell them to someone I know before I list on Kijiji or facebook.

So the jogging stroller, the chariot, our old Honda, our Jimmy, and our house - let me see if I can think of anything else to sell...

2 comments:

Jacklyn said...

some days I want to sell my kids but then I get over it!

Susie said...

I might consider buying Jack's kids but I think the shipping would kill me.