14 May 2006

happy mom day


Happy Mothers Day!
I had a great mothers day. Roman only woke up once last night for his soother and once to eat. Then Brad took him this morning and I got to sleep in. Best present ever! Brad also took him lots today when he was grumpy and let me relax and do a page in my BOD. And he made me dinner. I also have to give him credit for changing most of the diapers today. Church was good today too - especially because our ward gave the moms chocolates instead of flowers. Yummy.
Brad gave me this chatter box album/scrapbook set to start a book for Ro and some stamps. He also wrote me a letter thanking me and telling me why I am a good mom. It was my favorite present and of course it made me cry.
It was a really nice day today so we spent a little time on the deck enjoying the sunshine. All in all it was a great day. Thanks Bradley. Also, thanks to my momma and my mom in law. Love you both and happy mothers day.


2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

oh Happy first Mother's day! Wonderful photos. and love that kit oyu got!!

LindsayB said...

cute pics. can you even believe we are moms! happy mothers day!