06 June 2008

pregnancy tag

Tagged by Jen - the best room mate from Colorado I have ever had! Even if she did make me watch 10 things I hate about you a million times!


5 Things that make my stomach turn.....
1.) Actually the nausea has been gone for a few months now.
2.) Instead I have major sacral nerve pain that the chiropractor and massage therapist can't manage to fix. So my right hip/butt are usually always sore. So yes, I do the pregnancy waddle walk. Very funny to those around me!
3.) Then I have this random area under my left ribs that is numb and aches on and off - usually more on than off. More nerve stuff. No one knows why. But it feels better if I press on the area. I often fall asleep laying on one of Roman's little basketballs to put pressure on the area.
4.) Baby is sitting low just like Roman did. So lots of pelvic pains even though I am only 6 months.
5.) Okay that's enough complaining. It could be worse right. It's all worth it when you feel that little baby kicking around in there!

5 Things I Absolutely Love/Crave.....
1.) tons and tons of cold cold water
2.) sugar cookies
3.) pink lemonade
4.) cereal - can't wait to go to the lake and get American cereal!
5.) not a food, but I am still crazy addicted to sewing and crafting. I am strange I know.

5 Things I worry about....
1.) My doctor said my labor may go very quickly. If it don't get to the hospital in time I might not get an epidural. Thus I am way more nervous about this labor than Roman's!
2.) Little Roman won't be my baby anymore. Worried about him adjusting and hoping he doesn't feel left out or neglected.
3.) This kid will be a crappy sleeper and napper like Roman was for the first year.
4.) Taking two kids out in public. It's hard enough with one crazy kid that likes to run away.
5.) Loosing the weight from a new baby and the leftover weight from the first kid!

5 Things I Am Excited About....
1.) baby smell
2.) that moment when you hold them for the first time
3.) sleeping on my stomach or flat on my back again
4.) being able to shave my legs without having to take breaks to catch my breath from bending over.
5.) tiny little clothes and baby blankets

5 Names that I love...
1.) Max
2.) Finn
3.) I dunno
4.) I dunno
5.) I dunno - baby names are making me crazy this pregnancy. Do kids really need a name?

If You Don't Know What You Are Having What Do You Hope It Is....
It's a Boy! Totally obvious boy, he really wanted us to know he was all there in the ultrasound!

Pregnant People I tag....
I lost count at 30 pregnant people I know right now! And the majority are due in the next three or four months. Crazy eh. But I don't know how many of them blog.
So lets say:
1. Katie
2. Jade
3. Rhonda

1 comment:

Stephanie M Larsen said...

I'm still voting for "Finn" it's so cute, who cares if the rest of the world is also name their baby boys, girls, and he/she's Finn too!! Plus, then my little Fin could marry your little Finn and it would be humorous. Miss you like always, I have your brown sweatshirt on right now. I meant to send it home with Mo, I even got it out for her but, then we forgot. In the meantime it's getting good use. ;) See you on the first and I'll bring it. Love, Steph