19 February 2008

haircut

Cute curly hair if I get it wet and it can dry okay. But naps and toques and don't make for cute curls, they make lots of bed head. So it was time for a cut. Interesting experience. Took him up to the salon to get it done because when I tried to do it last time he moved in the middle of cutting his bangs. They ended up waaaaay too short! He did okay, but the girl took forrrrrreeeeever. So he was ready to be done before she was. I just took him and trimmed up what I could when I could at home. So here is the new short hair cut. Dirty clothes and all.





4 comments:

Allison said...

Share the wealth! I think since he and Owen are so close in age I notice it more, but he got enough hair for the both of them. His hair is so cute. Love the new do.

KellyLady said...

Awww! He looks so grown up!

LindsayB said...

awwww, what a little stud. maybe by the time james is 2 he will need his first haircut.

Jonah Perry said...

Thhank you for sharing