07 September 2007

five

We had our five year anniversary back on August 24th. I kept meaning to put up a post about it - it seems like the thing to do - but I have had many excuses. My mom always told me excuses are like feet, everyone has them and they all stink. My big excuse is work. Brad and I are a little addicted to work right now. He has been working long hours and I have been picking up tons of shifts, often the complete opposite schedule from Brad. So thank you Brad, for working so much for our family and for never ever complaining about it. And thank you for always thanking me for going to work. I'm now remembering back to when we were first married. We were both students so we had so much time to spend together. I loved the time during the day when we didn't have classes. And when we went to the library together to study. Hopefully there will come a day when we won't have to work quite so much and we can see each other a bit more. But for now it is fun to make the most of the time we do have together. I think it means a lot more to us now when we can find some time together. Kinda along the same lines as how I can love him so much more with each year of our marriage. Funny how much love grows and changes. But five years, I can't believe it. It has been such a great five years. I couldn't picture myself with anyone but Brad, I love him so much. It's funny how everyone has this same post about how their hubby is the best in the world, and the best father, and so on. It's nice to see my friends and family are just as happy as me and that we all feel so strongly about our husbands and families.
I love you Bradley.

7 comments:

this and that...now and then said...

Our Bradley is the very best in the whole world! Nothing makes me happier than seeing you and Brad and Roman as a loving family. Thank you and happy anniversary-Me and Dad had our 29th one week before you! time flies when you're having fun!

LindsayB said...

awwww cute! i love that we all so happy too! yay for 5 years. we are coming down next weekend, if you aren't working for once lets play?

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats on the five years!! So we met some of your in-laws on Sunday at church. It was so funny cause we have been in the ward since Feb. and until Sunday never put the connection together. Val is in the Relief Society so I know her and then I saw Sean and I thought he sure looks like Brad, so we asked them and yeah such a small world. Anyhow just thought I would say congrats and tell you that.

Just Rhonda said...

Yep. It is great! Wonderful to see you happy together! Happy Anniversary!

melissa said...

Wow, five years is awesome! I love that all of my friends are so happy in there married lives too. It's nice to have such good examples and something to look forward to.

Amy said...

Congrats on your belated 5 year anniversary.

Katie said...

Congratulations! What a darling picture of you two.

Congrats to Carol and Stu too!