1. I started on Tuesday, but it just didn't happen. By the time Brad got home from Young Mens I was a tad bit frazzled. I played games on my iphone all night while he watched the Lakers game because it meant I didn't have to leave my bed. The computer was just too far away.
2. Rhonda's idea not mine. As was my blog header she made. I have been getting compliments on it and had to give her credit for it.
3. I bought a bike. A road bike. It was rather expensive. I love it. And I have yet to ride it anywhere but around the block once. It is killing me. I want to ride so bad. My skinny jeans miss me and I miss them. But the wind and Oscar have other plans for me.
4. I went swimming last week with a friend. It felt amazing. Unfortunately it didn't work out so well for the kids and the babysitters. June 1st and the pool opening in Raymond can't come soon enough.
5. With the last two you would think I am a health nut. The truth is Easter candy is just too good.
6. I have washed so many muddy clothes the past few weeks. I can't wait until we have a yard. On the other hand it was quite funny when I had to go out and pull Finn out of the mud he was stuck in. No picture, he didn't find it funny at all.
7. Paid maternity leave is great. Like top ten things of all time great.
8. Finn is wearing me out. Tantrums. Grumpy. The ultimate definition of clingy. Won't share. Won't listen. Hits and kicks everyone in sight. The soother, oh the stink'n soother!
But it won't last forever.
9. I love DVR. Enough said.
10. One of the best things about little boys is getting them dressed on Sunday. What could be easier. Three pairs of khakis, three white shirts, three pairs of brown shoes, and three ties. Every single week. And just as cute as the last week.
Brad's Sunday meeting ALWAYS get out late. Consequently we are always in a rush to get out of the house. But if I get them ready too early they just get messy. Easter Sunday I threw them in the chair as Brad was pulling in to the driveway to pick us up. This is the first of three pictures I took. I was pretty surprised when I looked at it later, pretty decent under the circumstances I'd say. Roman sees the need to smile like his life depends on it in every picture lately. So this one's a keeper I guess.
5 hours ago